12.4.13

One Picture. One Story.


via Tumblr.com/tagged/books

If  having one blog it's hard, let's see how it is to have two blogs. 

I'm the owner of Her Place at The Universe. a blog where I share things about my life and about what I love (i.e. Fashion, Architecture and last but not least Islam). But I somehow needed this blog. I needed this little piece of world only for my thought, only for the things I want to tell, for the things I want to write. 

I will talk about me, about you, about this world, but in a very different way. I won't write well made essays, no I will write stories, fictional stories that could be real. They will tell my story, what I may be suffering at that moment. They may tell your story. They may tell the story of the world.

I don't talk. Something I don't like about myself is that I don't share my deepest feelings with the ones who most love me (i.e. family and closest friends) I don't know why but I think is that I don't know how tell them,. I've allways though about it, but when the moment comes I don't find the words. So I hope this helps me.

And I hope this may also help you.

So this way I introduce you my new little place:

One Picture. One Story.

UPDATE: Since awhile ago, my dearest friend from the blog La Tour de Force has joined me in this journey that is slowlly growing up. She has great writting skills and is also a great persone really close to me, and I'm really happy for having her by myside on this. Hope you enjoy our stories. Hope you can learn from them. Hope you can feel them.

4 Reviews:

Just 1 of 7 Billion said...

I just found your blog and I absolutely love it. I too have difficulty finding the right words to express myself, but writing just makes things easier. Keep up the stories in'shaa'Allah.

Laila said...

Jazaka Allahu Khairan for your coment, in sha Allah we will keep with work, but inspiration doesn't come whenever we want ;)
Yes, writing and also reading helps with the difficulty when expressing yourself.

xoxo

Just 1 of 7 Billion said...

Very true, inspiration comes when it does but the important thing is capturing it in that moment, because sometimes it can fade away faster than you can try to grasp it back

Laila said...

Yeah, I can't agree more, that's why I tend to always carry a notebook whenever I go, so that I can write down all the ideas that come to my mind, no matter where I am at that moment.

xoxox

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.